Saturday, September 27, 2008

Half Marathon !

Today, I did something what seemed impossible to me 1 year ago. I finished a Half Marathon. The timing is not very impressive, but trust me, for a newbie, this one is a huge achievement. Now there is no stopping. A Full Marathon is not far, and training for it has already started.

Ironically, when I returned home, and read the newspaper, tomorrow is "World Heart Day" So should I say "Thank you" to my heart ? or say "Sorry" for making it struggle on just before his day ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have U really done 201 Half marathon runs Nishad ? Avinash

Manasi said...

Congratulations Nishad.....This is awesome!!!! All the best for your full marathon preparations... am sure you will make that too...!!!!!

$n1peR said...

Awesome buddy. Way to go.